Hadoop is an open-source framework that allows to store and process big data in a distributed environment across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage.
This brief tutorial provides a quick introduction to Big Data, MapReduce algorithm, and Hadoop Distributed File System.
This tutorial has been prepared for professionals aspiring to learn the basics of Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework and become a Hadoop Developer. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, and ETL developers are the key beneficiaries of this course.
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we assume that you have prior exposure to Core Java, database concepts, and any of the Linux operating system flavors.
What you will learn in this Big Data Hadoop online training Course?
- Master fundamentals of Hadoop 2.7 and YARN and write applications using them
- Setting up Pseudo node and Multi node cluster on Amazon EC2
- Master HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, HBase
- Learn Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, DataFrame, RDD, Graphx, MLlib writing Spark applications
- Master Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing,monitoring,administration and troubleshooting
- Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc
- Hadoop testing applications using MR Unit and other automation tools.
- Work with Avro data formats
- Practice real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Be equipped to clear Big Data Hadoop Certification.
Who should take this Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course?
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Experienced working professionals , Project managers
- Big DataHadoop Developers eager to learn other verticals like Testing, Analytics, Administration
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates eager to learn Big Data can take this Big Data Hadoop Certification online training
Hadoop Development course teaches the skill set required for the learners how to setup Hadoop Cluster, how to store Big Data using Hadoop (HDFS) and how to process/analyze the Big Data using Map-Reduce Programming or by using other Hadoop ecosystems. Attend Hadoop Training demo by Real-Time Expert.
Hadoop Training Course Prerequisites :
Basic Unix Commands
Core Java (OOPS Concepts, Collections , Exceptions ) for Map Reduce Programming
SQL Query knowledge for Hive Queries
Hadoop Course System Requirements :
Any Linux flavor OS (Ex: Ubuntu/Cent OS/Fedora/RedHat Linux) with 4 GB RAM (minimum), 100 GB HDD
Open-SSH server & client
VMWare (To use Linux OS along with Windows OS)
The base Apache Hadoop framework is composed of the following modules:
Hadoop Common – contains libraries and utilities needed by other Hadoop modules;
Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) – a distributed file-system that stores data on commodity machines, providing very high aggregate bandwidth across the cluster;
Hadoop YARN – a platform responsible for managing computing resources in clusters and using them for scheduling users’ applications; and
Hadoop MapReduce – an implementation of the MapReduce programming model for large-scale data processing.
Big data is data sets that are so voluminous and complex that traditional data-processing application software are inadequate to deal with them. Big data challenges include capturing data, data storage, data analysis, search, sharing, transfer, visualization, querying, updating, information privacy and data source. There are five concepts associated with big data: volume, variety, velocity and, the recently added, veracity and value.