Title: test engineer
Experience : 1-4 years
Company name : ValueLabs LLP
Job Description :
- Database testing is mandatory
- Smoke, Functional, Regression & Exploratory Testing
- Should be strong in Web based application testing, Good in developing the test scenarios, Test cases, Knowledge on Defect reporting
- Analyze project requirements
- Develop test scenarios and test cases
- Test execution and defect Reporting
- Participate in daily status or standup calls.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts
- Participate in daily status or stand-up calls
Interested candidates may email your updated resume along with the following details to Samiksha.firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Expected CTC :
Manual Test Engineer- Immediate Requirement
Company Name : ValueLabs LLP
Exp : 2 – 5 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Expertise in Smoke, Functional, Regression, Exploratory, Database Testing and Automation
- Should be good at writing SQL Queries (Oracle or SQL Server or My SQL)
- Must be expert at Defect Management
Note: We are looking for someone, who can join us immediately or within a week
If interested, please share your profile to email@example.com along the following details
Total years of experience:
Experience in Manual testing:
Nuware Systems LLP walk-in for Testing Engineer
Company :Nuware Systems LLP
Job Role :Testing Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :2 – 5 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :21 & 22 Mar 2019
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Minimum 2 years of work experience in Manual Testing concepts.
Should be strong in Database Testing.
Experience in BFSI Domain like Equities, Trading, Asset Management, Capital Markets, derivatives etc would be added advantage.
Should be strong in client-server, smart client.
Basic awareness of any scripting.
NuWare System LLP,
740, Krishna Temple Road,
Indiranagar, Bangalore 560038.
Futurenet Technologies India walk-in for Python Developer
Company : Futurenet Technologies India
Job Role :Python Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date :21 & 22 Mar 2019
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM Onwards
Good understanding of Object Oriented Design methodology, UML-based object modelling, and ontology design.
Experience with web app frameworks such as Odoo / Django / WebApp2.
Experience in excellent web development practices are added advantage.
Futurenet Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd,
No-37, 1st Street, Singaravelan Nagar,
Maduravoyal, Chennai – 600095.
FIS walk-in for Testing Engineer
Website : www.fisglobal.com
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3 – 7 Years
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date : 22 Mar 2019
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
3 to 7 years of experience in ETL and DWH testing methods.
Experience in SSIS Or Python is Mandatory.
Good Experience in Banking Domain.
Good to have experience in Selenium automation and Non Functional testing tools such as JMETER, Fortify, Blackduck, Sonar Scans.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ready to interact with customers and internal stakeholders to obtain complete and thorough understanding of the requirements.
Ready to define functional test cases based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
Ready to check the coverage of all aspects of the requirement in test design.
A team player and Attitude to work on distributed team.
Consistent academic records and good job stability.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
FIS Global Business Solutions India Private Limited,
7th Floor, Block C, Ambit IT Park,
Plot 32 A & B, Ambattur Industrial Estate,
1st Cross Rd, Chennai – 600058.
Python in Data Science
The programming requirements of data science demands a very versatile yet flexible language which is simple to write the code but can handle highly complex mathematical processing. Python is most suited for such requirements as it has already established itself both as a language for general computing as well as scientific computing. More over it is being continuously upgraded in form of new addition to its plethora of libraries aimed at different programming requirements. Below we will discuss such features of python which makes it the preferred language for data science.
- A simple and easy to learn language which achieves result in fewer lines of code than other similar languages like R. Its simplicity also makes it robust to handle complex scenarios with minimal code and much less confusion on the general flow of the program.
- It is cross platform, so the same code works in multiple environments without needing any change. That makes it perfect to be used in a multi-environment setup easily.
- It executes faster than other similar languages used for data analysis like R and MATLAB.
- Its excellent memory management capability, especially garbage collection makes it versatile in gracefully managing very large volume of data transformation, slicing, dicing and visualization.
- Most importantly Python has got a very large collection of libraries which serve as special purpose analysis tools. For example – the NumPy package deals with scientific computing and its array needs much less memory than the conventional python list for managing numeric data. And the number of such packages is continuously growing.
- Python has packages which can directly use the code from other languages like Java or C. This helps in optimizing the code performance by using existing code of other languages, whenever it gives a better result.
In the subsequent chapters we will see how we can leverage these features of python to accomplish all the tasks needed in the different areas of Data Science.
Data science is the process of deriving knowledge and insights from a huge and diverse set of data through organizing, processing and analysing the data. It involves many different disciplines like mathematical and statistical modelling, extracting data from it source and applying data visualization techniques. Often it also involves handling big data technologies to gather both structured and unstructured data. Below we will see some example scenarios where Data science is used.
As online shopping becomes more prevalent, the e-commerce platforms are able to capture users shopping preferences as well as the performance of various products in the market. This leads to creation of recommendation systems which create models predicting the shoppers needs and show the products the shopper is most likely to buy.
Financial Risk management
The financial risk involving loans and credits are better analysed by using the customers past spend habits, past defaults, other financial commitments and many socio-economic indicators. These data is gathered from various sources in different formats. Organising them together and getting insight into customers profile needs the help of Data science. The outcome is minimizing loss for the financial organization by avoiding bad debt.
Improvement in Health Care services
The health care industry deals with a variety of data which can be classified into technical data, financial data, patient information, drug information and legal rules. All this data need to be analysed in a coordinated manner to produce insights that will save cost both for the health care provider and care receiver while remaining legally compliant.
The advancement in recognizing an image by a computer involves processing large sets of image data from multiple objects of same category. For example, Face recognition. These data sets are modelled, and algorithms are created to apply the model to newer images to get a satisfactory result. Processing of these huge data sets and creation of models need various tools used in Data science.
Efficient Management of Energy
As the demand for energy consumption soars, the energy producing companies need to manage the various phases of the energy production and distribution more efficiently. This involves optimizing the production methods, the storage and distribution mechanisms as well as studying the customers consumption patterns. Linking the data from all these sources and deriving insight seems a daunting task. This is made easier by using the tools of data science.
QTP stands for QuickTest Professional, a product of Hewlett Packard (HP). This tool helps testers to perform an automated functional testing seamlessly, without monitoring, once script development is complete.
HP QTP uses Visual Basic Scripting (VBScript) for automating the applications. The Scripting Engine need not be installed exclusively, as it is available as a part of the Windows OS. The Current version of VBScript is 5.8, which is available as a part of Win 7. VBScript is NOT an object-oriented language but an object-based language.
Tools from a software testing context, can be defined as a product that supports one or more test activities right from planning, requirements, creating a build, test execution, defect logging and test analysis.
Classification of Tools
Tools can be classified based on several parameters. It includes −
- The purpose of the tool
- The activities that are supported within the tool
- The type/level of testing it supports.
- The kind of licensing (open source, freeware, commercial)
- The technology used
HP Unified Functional Testing supports keyword and scripting interfaces and features a graphical user interface. It uses the Visual Basic Scripting Edition (VBScript) scripting language to specify a test procedure, and to manipulate the objects and controls of the application under test. HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 combined HP Quick Test Professional and HP Service Test into a single software package, which is currently available from the HP Software Division. The integrated HP Unified Functional Testing software allows developers to test from a single console all three layers of a program’s operations: the interface, the service layer and the database layer. Although HP Unified Functional Testing is usually used for “UI based” Test Case automation, it also can automate some “non-UI” based test cases, such as file system operations, database testing or Web services testing QTP Training Services QTP / UFT Training in Hyderabad QTP / UFT Online Training QTP / UFT Corporate Training.