Faculty : Realtime experience
The course will also covers complete in-depth knowledge on PL/SQL Blocks, Cursors, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages. Each and every topic is covered with unique case studies.
Audience This course is intended for IT Professionals who want learn Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), No prior experience is presumed.
- This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture.
- Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008 / Linux Server with at least 1GB RAM
- Oracle 11G Release 2
- Oracle’s core architectural foundations
- How much overhead is reasonable
- How to recognize when you’re doing too much work
- How to predict bottlenecks and why they will happen
- How to minimise contention and locking
- Why concurrency can slow things down significantly
- Understand DBMS, RDBMS
- Understand SQL statements
- Creation of Databases objects like Tables, Indexes, Views ...etc
- Writes simple and complicated SQL Queries
- Good knowledge on PL/SQL Programming
- In-depth knowledge on Cursors, Procedures, Triggers and packages
Full Course Content : Download Here